- out of control
- a servant
- a puppy dog
- no education
Have you ever stop and think what impact will it bring; even it’s just mere words? To shout, scream and point accusingly like a crazy man; have you no respect for her?
- To call her someone with no education – when she graduated with 2nd upper Hons. degree.
- Think of that someone on the streets loafing, high on drugs, whoring – that at least you have a chance to call no education!
- To call her a servant and puppy dog – when all she did was on her own free-will
- To say she is out of control – when all she did was doing something she is HAPPY doing
- To be afraid of what the relatives say – when the relatives did not even contribute to her growing up. And her own cousin dropped out of Uni because she was pregnant! And you’re afraid of relatives’talk?
- To ask her what is the meaning of DIGNITY – when she has a band 4 in MUET and has always aced A1 in English?
- To say she has abandoned you – when girls of her age are either married or pregnant
- To say she has no respect – when she has never once raise her voice nor be rude nor be sarcastic and has obediently paid her expenses?
Life is too short to think about what people would say. Just as long as you’re happy and you’re not breaking the law, don’t stop doing what you like doing – this is what she believes. Stop and look at the bigger picture – realize what she has grown up to be. Realize what she has achieved, what she has learnt.
To accuse her, to blame her, to raise your voice at her – that is just too much for her to swallow. You've gone too far.