22 May 2006

Returned

It's been almost a month since my last post.
A month ago, I was restless, sleepless, puffy eyes, grumpy, exhausted, pimply-faced, losing hair, stressed out & deprived of proper food.

Today, I am refreshed, recharged, and rejuvenated.

A lot of things can happen in a month.
  • FYP report,
  • presentation,
  • final exams, 2 papers.
And now, all those are gone, I'm entering a new transition in life. I'm finally a grown-up. I have to earn money myself in order for me to survive.
But there's 1 slight problem: No one wants to employ me. :(

Sad.

I know wad I'll miss the most when I start working. Sleep. I cant sleep till 2 in the afternoon anymore. Damn.


3 comments:

michie Lover said...

please update your blog

Anonymous said...

Se e vero il significato etimologico della parola Carnevale proposto dai piu (carnem levare) si direbbe che la religione moderna abbia accettato di non appropriarsi della festa, ma che abbia anche voluto ricordare che si tratta di una pausa, dopo la quale arriva la quaresima, il digiuno, e quindi... niente carne. Altri invece fanno risalire la parola Carnevale a carrum novalis, ricordando come gia nell’antichita vi fosse l’uso di realizzare un carro allegorico a forma di nave intorno al quale si aprivano i festeggiamenti.
Siamo abituati ad identificare il Carnevale con il giovedi o il martedi grasso,
fotocamera
abbigliamento
accessorio
affitto
casa
carnevale
cellulare
gioco
mobile
mutuo
online
scooter
sfondi
sito
vari

Anonymous said...

Huh...don't know what to say...i've had that feeling for about last 2 months, and deƱided to put a cam in a bedroom. Shit, my hands are shaking...that dirty slut sucked my cock just twice a year, and look what she is doing with his cock:
abby winters teen sex
first her lesbian sex
all black shemale sex movie
acrobatic licking own pussy sex
hardcore sex
Well, should i catch them and kill them, or invite him and show them tape?
or just go to court?
fuck, donno what to do...need your advices....