14 September 2005

Teapot cafe



Aunt Christine took us to this most amazing little cafe at SS2 over the weekend. It has the ambience of a typical old English-garden atmosphere. In fact, everything here is all English-y.
With a myriad of teapots in all shapes & sizes adorning its wall, country-style cushion sofa chairs, typical English cutlery (where you have different forks for salad, cake and fish) & oldies serenading your ears while tucking into their array of food - a cosy spot for tea-lovers.

Aaahhh....I've not even begun on their food.
They have the Best tea time savouries in their cutest little decorations! Oh, my "syurga"!

The scones.....
*oh-so-delicious!
That white butter cream that comes with it.....
.*i cannot put it in words |",|.
Their variety of English tea.....*willard, peppermint, darjeeling, earl grey, etc

I'm gonna bring my mum here someday. I'm sure she will love it.
How about you?

No comments: