14 August 2010

Cravings of Banana Leaf & Mango Lassi

It's one of those nights when I'm sentimental again.


FB is a door to emo-michelle. And I never seem to learn, for I always am somehow lead back to that evil door, opening tonnes of depressing memories.


Browsed through lovey-dovey, cutesy pictures of Von & his model gf. We double-date quite a bit and Divemaster used to say Von is just fooling around. Baah! 
Look who's fooling around? Von just went on a hot vacation @Nusa Dua and Divemaster left me a year ago. You see? You see the things I put myself into?


Now I'm all emo, sitting alone in my room, polluting my lungs, wishing I was back in Nov.  Gaah.


I need a diversion. Something to distract me.

Michelle misses her first date at Vishal -



1 comment:

The Fish Guy said...

G'day Michelle,

I was doing some housekeeping on my blog and found your comment about my "application" for your boyfriend application thing.

Yeah I found that pretty interesting to fill out and it definitely killed time.
Glad to know you found it amusing.
You're an aspiring baker huh?
Whats it like pursuing a job in the hospitality industry in malaysia?

TJ